Border City Sports and Events is always looking for energetic youth and adult volunteers! Volunteers are essential to many areas of our not-for-profit corporation. Those interested must willingly participate in a screening and training process to maintain quality and safety for all. This includes providing a current Police Clearance (Vulnerable Sector Check) and providing references.
The following are current opportunities available.
- Board of Directors – we are looking for passionate individuals to help shape our future.
- Supervision of youth programs
- Fundraising and Event Planning
All opportunities can be counted toward your required community service hours for graduation
- Get Moving! Program – Program Development and Implementation
- Healthy Eating Program – Program Development and Implementation
- After School Program – Program Development and Implementation
- After School Program – tutoring